Which are the most dangerous habits and which fenomena represent a greater menace for our health? The preview of the new survey carried out by Observa – Science in Society published on the Italian magazine Panorama last 22 September, reveals that 51% of the Italians believe that smoking is the worst habit; but just 4,7% and 3,6% respectively, think that taking few exercise and eating much meat are dangerous activities. Among people’s main fears we find traffic pollution (47,9%), OGM (18,6%) and electromagnetic smog (14,7%); the more threatening natural phenomena are instead represented by drinkable water depletion (31,3%), climate changes (22,4%) and new viruses pandemics (19,3%).
- Yearbook Science Technology and Society 2019
- Science communication: 5 keywords
- Record High Confidence in Swedish Universities, by Vetenskap & Allmänhet
- SHARPER PROJECT: Sharing Passion for Evidences and Resilience
- Young people science, technology and the future: the results of the 2017 Observa-PRISTEM Bocconi survey