The XIIth edition of the International Conference “The Future of Science” is dedicated to the digital revolution –Digital Revolution: what is changing for humankind?-. The Conference, organized by Umberto Veronesi Foundation, Silvio Tronchetti Provera Foundation and Giorgio Cini Foundation, will be held in Venice, from 22 to 24 September. Among the speakers, M. Bucchi, S. Jasanoff, D. de Kerckhove and C. Ratti.
- Science communication: 5 keywords
- Record High Confidence in Swedish Universities, by Vetenskap & Allmänhet
- SHARPER PROJECT: Sharing Passion for Evidences and Resilience
- Young people science, technology and the future: the results of the 2017 Observa-PRISTEM Bocconi survey
- PROGETTO STEM&GIRLS: Scientific Education in the High School
- THE MARZOTTO PROJECT: the Family I wish