The Yearbook Science and Technology in Society – Facts and Figures 2014 received a lot of attention by many media, in occasion of its special ten years edition. Here the press review. For the first time, it’s also available as eBook, on il Mulino website or on the main online bookshops. As always, the Yearbook, edited by M. Bucchi and B. Saracino, is free for Observa members.
- Science communication: 5 keywords
- Record High Confidence in Swedish Universities, by Vetenskap & Allmänhet
- SHARPER PROJECT: Sharing Passion for Evidences and Resilience
- Young people science, technology and the future: the results of the 2017 Observa-PRISTEM Bocconi survey
- PROGETTO STEM&GIRLS: Scientific Education in the High School
- THE MARZOTTO PROJECT: the Family I wish