In line with its mission of fostering an informed debate on science in society issues, keeping a balanced and independent point of view, Observa does not depend on private or public sponsors. Activities are funded through specific projects, members’ contributions and donations.
Become a member
Membership is yearly and open to everybody. It entitles to:
– take part to the public initiatives of the association and to the internal training seminars;
– receive a copy of the Annuario Scienza e Società (Science in Society facts and figures) of the current year at the moment of subscription;
– receive the periodical newsletter and be informed about the activities and the initiatives of the association;
– have access through password to the research material that are available on the website www.observa.it
To subscribe it is sufficient to:
a) examine the articles of partnership
b) fill in the application form that is available at the bottom of this page and send it:
– by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
– by fax +39 0444 305454
– by post to Observa – Science in Society, Viale Fusinieri 65, 36100 Vicenza (Italy).
The membership fees are:
Standard: annual 25€ – two years 45€
Students: annual 18€ – two years 30€
Special*: annual 30€ – two years 50€
The deposit can be made through money order or bank transfer (the bank account will be communicated only when the application form is accepted).