Become a member of Observa
In line with its mission to provide tools for reflection on the relationship between science and society by maintaining a balanced and independent perspective, Observa does not depend on private or public institutions. The activities are financed through projects, membership fees and donations.
How to join us
Membership (annual or biennial) is free and open to all. It entitles you to:
– Participate in public initiatives Observa and training seminars;
– Receive a copy of the Yearbook Science Technology and Society and other publications by Observa;
– To receive the regular newsletter and be informed about the activities and initiatives of the center;
– Access via password to the research materials available on the site www.observa.it/observa/observa.
To become a member you have to:
– Take vision of the Statute;
– Fill out the membership application (available here below) and send it:
by email, to email@example.com
or to Observa Science in Society, Viale A. Fusinieri 65, 36100 Vicenza
The membership fee is annual or biennial:
Standard: Annual € 25 – € 45 biennial
Students: Annual € 18 – € 30 biennial
The payment can be made by postal order or bank transfer (the bank details will be communicated at the time of acceptance of the request).